Shipping & Delivery
In An Effort To Simplify And Clarify Our Charges For Freight And Handling, The Following Policy Applies:
- All orders are shipped via FedEx, UPS, OnTrac or any other shipping carrier and are assessed for packaging materials required to ship plus charges.
- Additional delivery attempts via our trucks or UPS may result in additional charges.
- Any damage to outer packaging must be noted and brought to the attention of the carrier. Save all packaging material in case a damage claim is to be made. If you would like to file a claim for products damaged upon arrival, please send photos and a description of the damage to sales[at]FireplacesFast.com. We will advise you within 1 business day of our course of action.
- Fuel surcharge for each delivery may be applicable.
* Large Orders Sent Via Freight To Hawaii Or Alaska Could Take Up To 2-3 Weeks And Will Have Additional Shipping Charges.
The customer acknowledges that there are a variety of factors that may impact, and or delay the delivery and production of the doors or items ordered. Many of which are beyond the control of FireplacesFast.com. Regardless of the nature of a delayed order, problematic or mistaken order, FireplaceFast.com and it's affiliates will not be held responsible for any delays and any subsequent problems or damages realized by the customer. The customer agrees not to hold FireplacesFast.com liable for any delays or damages for any reason. FireplacesFast.com will do it's best to deliver the order within the promised time, but the customer realizes that delays may occur for a variety of unknown reasons. In the event that a delay occurs, for any reason, FireplacesFast.com will not be held responsible for any resultant losses damages or liabilities.
Payment, Returns, Damaged Items Policy
All orders are final. All orders are processed immediately upon payment. Once the order is submitted it CANNOT BE CANCELLED, CHANGED, REFUNDED OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY. We cannot make any changes to an order once it has been placed.
In the very rare event that a damaged product is shipped, please email us detailed pictures of the damage and any pertinent details. If it is decided that the product was damaged/defective before shipping, it will be replaced. We will ship the replacement only after receiving the damaged product. Additionally, we will refund shipping costs associated with the return. In the event an item is return shipped to us by a client, and the damage did not result from us, the customer will be liable for all shipping and related costs.
Holidays that will affect delivery
Our delivery and phone schedule will change during the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Holidays.
- Thanksgiving - We will be closed Thursday. Phones will reopen the following day.
- Christmas and New Years - Our phones will be closed December 24-26 & January 1-2.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out
Our estimated delivery dates account for the following U.S. Holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- 12/24 - Christmas Eve
- 12/25 - Christmas Day
- 12/31 - New Year's Eve
- 01/01 - New Year's Eve